We are bio-dynamic farmers (bio=life, dynamic=energy).
Our philosophies and practices are focused on healing nature by healing and enhancing the biodiversity of our community. What is unique about this is that as bio-dynamic agriculture methods farmers we:
- Make our own Compost with added beneficial herbs, flowers and fungi for remediation of urban green waste.
- Make our own soil amendments and liquid fertilizers from our own compost.
- Grow vegetables from seed.
- Plant, cultivate and harvest on days correlating to the moon cycles and ideal conditions for plant types.
- Share and partner with other farmers for exchanging farmer insights, crops, seeds and raw material.
- Provide community involvement and produce fresh food for our community.
Nuri Icgoren – Owner/Farm Manager
Marc Douglas – Admin/Groundskeeper